Terms and Conditions of sale applying to sales via ://buyslimmer.de
Date of publication: 1 December 2016.
It is possible to purchase weight loss supplements using the website ://buyslimmer.de . The sale of supplements is carried out by Health Boosters Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-450), ul. Żwirki 6, entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Register of the National Court Register under the number 0000640990, whose registration files are stored at the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 7262662504, REGON code: 36558491700000, share capital: 5,000,00 PLN.
It is possible to contact the seller via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the following concepts are defined as follows:
1) Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964.16.93)
2) Consumer - a natural person who makes purchases unrelated to their business or professional activity (pursuant to art. 221 of the Polish Civil Code),
3) Buyer - a natural person, a legal entity, or a legal entity without corporate status,
4) Terms and Conditions - Terms and Conditions herein, available at ://buyslimmer.de/terms.html,
5) PayPal - on-line payment service available at https://paypal.com
6) Website - the website available at ://buyslimmer.de,
7) Seller - Health Boosters Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-450), ul. Żwirki 6, entered into the Enterpreneur's Register of the National Court Register under the number 0000640990, whose registration files are stored at the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 7262662504, REGON code: 36558491700000, share capital: 5,000,00 PLN.
1. The Seller carries out sales of weight loss supplements through the Website.
2. The Terms and Conditions define the terms and conditions of use of the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
3. To use the Website, including in particular making a purchase through the Website, it is not necessary for the computer or other device of the Buyer to meet any special technical conditions. The following are sufficient:
1) access to the Internet,
2) a standard operating system,
3) a standard web browser,
4) an active e-mail address.
4. The Buyer may not make a purchase through the Website anonymously or under a pseudonym.
5. All prices for products shown on the Website are gross prices inclusive of the VAT.
Placing an order
1. To place an order, the Buyer must complete the order form available at ://buyslimmer.de or ://buyslimmer.de/order.html, provide the personal data necessary to fulfil the order, choose the product package to be included in the order, choose the method of payment for the order, read the Terms and Conditions and accept them (acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is voluntary but necessary to place an order) and click on the "Order now" button.
2. If the Buyer chooses payment on delivery of the order as their the method of payment, after clicking on the "Order now" button the Buyer will be taken to a page with the order confirmation. The contract of sale for the products included in the order shall be deemed concluded between the Buyer and Seller at that point in time.
3. If the Buyer chooses PayPal as their the method of payment, after clicking on the "Order now" button the Buyer will be redirected to the PayPal transaction page in order to make the payment for the order. After making the payment, the Buyer will be redirected back to the Website to the order confirmation page. The contract of sale for the products included in the order shall be deemed concluded between the Buyer and Seller at that point in time.
Delivery methods and payment methods
1. The products included in the order will be shipped using the courier company DPD and the Polish Post.
2. The cost of delivery of the order to the Buyer shall be borne by the Seller.
3. The Buyer has the choice of the following methods of payment for the order:
1) payment on delivery,
2) payment using the PayPal service
3) payment by a traditional bank transfer
1. After the Buyer places an order in accordance with the procedure described in § 3, an order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address of the Buyer.
2. Fulfilling the order consist in preparing the order for shipping to the Buyer. The order shall be deemed fulfilled upon its preparation for shipment.
3. The order fulfilment time should not exceed 10 working days.
4. After fulfilling the order, the Seller shall send a confirmation of the order fulfilment to the e-mail address of the Buyer and shall commence the shipping of the order to the Buyer.
4. Delivery time for orders is approximately 10 working days and is counted from the date of fulfilment of the order in accordance with § 5 sec. 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
Termination of the contract by the Consumer
1. A Consumer who has entered into an agreement with the Seller at a distance has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the day of taking possession of the purchased items.
2. The right of withdrawal from a distance contract does not apply to a Consumer in relation to a contract in which the object of the provision is an item delivered in a sealed package, which for health protection or hygiene reasons cannot be returned after opening the package if the packaging has been opened after the delivery.
3. To withdraw from the contract the Consumer must inform the Seller of their decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement - for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
4. The Consumer may use the template of the contract withdrawal form available at ://buyslimmer.de/_files/odstapienie.pdf but it is not mandatory.
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the information concerning the Consumer's exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
6. The Consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to collect immediately but not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdrew from the contract unless the Seller suggests that the Seller will collect the product. To meet the deadline simply returning the product before the deadline expires is sufficient
7. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the contract the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer all payments received from the Buyer, including the costs of delivery by the cheapest method available in the Store (if that cost was born by the Consumer), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the seller was informed about the Buyer’s decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The reimbursement shall be carried out using the means of payment the Consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees otherwise. In any event, the Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of a form the reimbursement takes.
9. Unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods from the Consumer, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payments received from the Consumer until the Seller has received the goods back, or until the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
10. The Consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the product as a result of using the product beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Liability for defects
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a product free of defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a natural or legal defect (warranty for defects).
3. If the product sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
1) demand replacement of the product with a product free from defects,
2) demand the rectification of the defect,
3) submit a statement of price reduction,
4) submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, the Buyer should inform the Seller, while at the same time defining his claim associated with the identified defect or making a declaration with a relevant content.
5. The Buyer who exercises their rights under the warranty may deliver the defective product to the address of the Seller at Seller's cost.
6. The Seller will consider the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 20 days from the date of the receipt of the complaint.
Personal data and cookies
1. The administrator for the Buyer's personal data is the Seller.
2. The Seller will process the personal data of the Buyer solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order.
3. Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary but necessary to fulfil the order.
4. The Seller may process personal data of the Buyer also for purposes other than fulfilling the order after obtaining the appropriate consent from the Buyer.
5. The Seller guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data made available to the Seller.
6. Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, and the processing shall be carried out in accordance with and subject to the conditions defined by law.
7. The Buyer shall have the rights defined in the legislation referred to in section 3 above, including in particular the right to:
1) access their personal data,
2) request an ammendment, update, or correction of their personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of the data processing or the data’s removal if the data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or was collected in violation of the law or is no longer necessary for the purpose for which I was collected.
9. The Seller stores cookies on the Buyer’s terminal device and then accesses the information contained in them for statistical and marketing (remarketing) purposes, and to ensure the proper operation of the Store.
10. The Seller informs the Buyer of the possibility of such a configuration of the web browser that makes it impossible to store cookies on the Buyer's terminal device. In such a situation, the use of the Store by the Buyer may be more difficult.
11. The Seller indicates that the cookies can be removed by the Buyer after they are saved by the Seller, through relevant functions of a web browser, special software used for this purpose or by using tools available within the operating system used by the Buyer.
Non-judicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1. The Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods to mediation proceedings. The details of such proceedings shall be determined by the parties to the dispute.
2. The Consumer has the opportunity to benefit from non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Among others, the Consumer has the opportunity to:
1) apply to a permanent consumer arbitration court requesting a settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Contract;
2) apply to the provincial (voivodship) inspector of Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
3) use assistance from the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or non-governmental organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
3. The consumer may also use the ODR platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. ODR provides a platform for the resolution of disputes between consumers and traders seeking non-judicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from Internet contracts for the sale of goods or provision of services.
1. The Terms and Conditions are a part of the contract of sale concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
2. The Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on the date of their publication on the Website.
3. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions. These amendments shall come into force on the date of their publication on the Website. For contracts concluded before the amendments to the Terms and Conditions the version of the Terms and Conditions in force at the date of the order placement by the Buyer shall apply.